The Goodwin Family

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Something to think about:

Have you ever missed someone you loved so dearly? I have and do (my hubby). I am assuming most would say "yes". Now think about those deep emotions and yearnings you had; just to see their face or hear their voice. Now imagine if God left you for a moment. . . man, we would unable to yearn- we would die. I now understand why Jesus yelled on that old rugged cross, "Eloi, Eloi lama Sabachthani?" "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" That was the only time on the Cross that He appeared to be in much agony. But it had to be done for that moment. If God turned away from us but for one moment our hearts would literally break. Thank the Lord for His EVERLASTING words " I will never leave you nor forsake you." Now praise Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment