The Goodwin Family

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just Like You

For the Two people in my life that I want to be like: Jesus and by Wonderful Hubby Joseph!!

Just Like YOU


I wanna be….
Prayerful always, always trusting You, God, forever depending on my LORD from whom all blessing flow, never doubting, always leaning on You, just like You Jesus, doing Your will, praising You, fighting for Your cause, dying to myself, eating Your food, carrying my cross, ever seeking Your face, knowing You, learning Your Way, in Your presence, turning to prayer quickly…like Hezekiah, worshipping and seeking You like David, preaching Your Word with a clear conscious like Paul, protecting my friendships like Jonathan, hearing Your voice like Samuel did, trusting You like Mary . . . Jesus’ mother, obeying You like Jesus did, loving others like You first loved me,
I wanna be
Just Like You.


Tamika May
2009 Dec 28

No comments:

Post a Comment